Vapor Intrusion, Part 1 - What is really required per ASTM Standards?
Tuesday, June 19th | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PST
New to ERS? Discover More Efficient and Affordable Due Diligence for your Phase I's Wednesday, June 20th | 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PST
Vapor Intrusion, Part 2 - Identify Potential Vapor Intrusion without needing to pay extra for Vapor Reports Tuesday, June 26th | 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM PST
How to Quickly Review and Interpret Environmental Reports
Tuesday, June 19th | 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM PST
Effective Risk Management Made Simple!
Tuesday, June 26th | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PST
New to ERS? Discover the ERS Advantage for Efficient and Affordable Environmental Risk Management
Wednesday, June 27th | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PST
* Are you doing more work than required? Paying for unnecessary Vapor Reports? * Find out exactly what you ASTM standards require on Vapor Intrusion!
* What ERS offers that no other Environmental Vendor offers * Unique Reports Features that help you get your Phase I's done faster - Saving You Time & Money!
* Easily get the data you need from your RecCheck, Aerials, Topos, City Directories, and Fire Insurance Maps * How to Successfully Determine Potential Vapor Intrusion using your RecCheck Historical Data
* Interpreting a LenderCheck II, LenderCheck, RSRA, and Phase I ESA * What to look for in your Environmental Reports to determine if a loan will fall through
* Why a Phase I isn't always necessary and how to stay compliant at the lowest cost possible * Overview of ERS's Risk Management Program
* Find out why Financial Institutions trust and prefer ERS * The 'Insurance Gap' in 95% of other vendors' reports that increases your risk * How ERS helps you stay compliant while reducing risks, costs, and delays